Pages

Friday, November 11, 2016

Friday Faves 11/11


A Brand New Planner

wasted spent a lot of time stalking social media and websites for the perfect new personal planner for 2017. I love my May Books, but typically use them for note taking. I loved my Erin Condren Life Planner, but didn't need so much room per day since most days are filled with school. I love my Plum Paper Planner for work, but it is really more of a teacher planner. I needed something small, cute, and easy to manage.

Enter the Erin Condren Monthly Deluxe Planner. I am in love. It's perfect for keeping track of my personal life and major school events. Here is a little look inside if you are interested.

Front Cover

  Monthly Spread- Gold Washi Tape for the WIN! 

Notes Pages

 More Notes & To Do List pages plus an Erin Condren Dashboard (on the left). It is laminated so you can use it over and over again. You simply write on it with permanent marker and erase it with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser :). So fun! 

Stella & Dot

I already love Stella & Dot jewelry, but I REALLY love that I get to hang with my besties this weekend because our girl Rachelle who lives in San Antonio, recently became a stylist. This weekend will be full of TRL time
T-Tracy, R-Rachelle, L-Lexie
Also, I'd like to note that we named ourselves this back when TRL was actually on TV! These girls were my college roomies for three years and I love them like sisters! 

Ok, back to S&D...I already have my eye on a few fun new jewels...Like everything on this page, but defnitely #1, #5, & #10! 
If you want to get your shop on, you can buy something online from my trunk show. They are offering Dot Dollars, so you get a portion of money back and can use it later in December. Does anyone else here love GAP Cash? It's sort of like that! 

Dallas Cowboys

I can't even believe it! It is fun to watch the 'boys again! I'm sort of feeling like this...
If you've know me for awhile or at least for the last 10 years, you know I'm not the biggest Romo fan. I know it's not his fault that he's not Troy Aikman who I ADORE, but he could at least pretend to be him. Troy's over there like, "I've had 5 concussions, but let's throw the ball". Romo is more like, "Ouch, my pinkie hurts guys."  #NoMoRomo. I'm sure you've all seen the 2015 NFL bad lip reading video, but in case you haven't check it out below. Tony at 2:20 seems spot on. 
 
I have renewed spirits when watching the Cowboys this year. Let's go Prescott to Witten all day! You the man, Dak! 

Shopblends.com

So you know my love for Starbucks, right? Well it turns out when you go to Starbucks on the daily, it starts to add up...big time. I decided if I wanted to be able to buy clothes, eat, or do anything social, I needed to cut back. A while ago, my mom ordered some tea from shopblends.com and it was delicious! I like it just as much as Starbucks Passion Tea. It's unsweetened and it's green tea, but it doesn't taste like normal green tea- it's better.

 Also, their flavored coffees are the bomb! I ordered this pumpkin flavored coffee and my mornings have been extra fun and my kitchen smells great! 


Julia is by far my favorite author for counseling resources. Her books are funny, cute, and extremely kid friendly. She uses silly characters and rhymes to explain all kinds of things like anxiety, digital citizenship, anger management, and more. I am SO excited because she will be speaking at a conference I am attending in January about motivating unmotivated learners. I have often recommended these books to parents as well because she always lists some great tips and tricks for teachers and parents in the back of her books. 

These are some of my must-haves in my counseling library...




Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment