Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Welcome

Welcome Friends! I am so excited to start blogging. I survived completed my first year as a school counselor, and I LOVE it! Now that I have gotten my feet wet, I want to start documenting my experiences and resources. Come on, who doesn't love looking back at their lesson plan book from their first year in education? #handwritten.

If you don't already know me, my name is Tracy Bulino. After some alliterative thinking I landed on the name the Caffeinated Counselor. Honestly, I don't even drink that much caffeine, it just seems like I do. I will say, in the mornings I am fueled by my Keurig and Starbucks (Unsweetened Passion Tea, anyone?).

I have spent hours upon hours admiring my fellow educators blogs and teacher materials and decided to try my hand at it. I taught first grade for ten years before taking on my new gig as counselor. If you are following my blog or checking out my resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, you will probably see quite a few 1st grade materials. It seems silly to leave all those fun activities sitting on my hard drive.

Here's to a great 2016-2017 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment